What hours are you available?
We are available during normal business hours, 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Between January 15 to April 15 you may also contact us on Saturdays, 9am to 5pm.
If these times are not convenient, we would be happy to make an evening or weekend appointment for you.
What information do you need to prepare my income tax return?
Here’s a short list that should cover most situations:
- A copy of your most recently filed tax return. Federal and State Returns.
- Birthdates for everyone listed on your return.
- Best contact number
- Email address
- 1099 INT’s
- 1099 DIV’s
- 1099B’s (if stock sales have occurred)
- 1099 MISC’s (if self-employed)
- 1098’s for mortgage interest
- Real estate and personal property tax bills
- Contribution records
- Medical expenses,
- Investment interest incurred
- Rental property income & expenses
- Farm income & expenses (if applicable).